Saturday, September 17, 2011

The week in review

So after my last post of whining and feeling sorry for myself, I snapped out of it pretty quickly. Life is a journey and you just have to roll with it.

This week once again gave The Carl another opportunity that we don't usually get. He was invited to attend the opening of Parliament here, and I having the time off was able to capture the event digitally. Yes, I have photos of my hubby with the flag waving on the car, and stepping out of it. Pretty cool I must say.

On Friday I met some friends from the Adobe office here for lunch and that was a lot of fun (more fun not having to go back to the office to be honest!) and one of those friends had sent me on Thursday a posting for a job here in Stockholm.

I had looked at the job and noticed that it had stated that both English and Swedish were required, so I emailed the head hunter and asked him, he said yes so I had pretty much written it off. Later on Friday afternoon he called me and told me he had spoken to the hiring manager and that English only was not a deal killer so he asked me to send me my CV. We chatted a bit more about the position and then I sent off me CV to him. I think it might be a bit above me but I think I can learn the bits I am not as strong on, we shall see. At this point I would just be happy with an interview.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great news !! Life is a rollercoaster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect attitude my friend! And of course crossing my fingers for you for the job!

    ReplyDelete