Saturday, September 10, 2011

Curmudgeon List

A list of a few things I don't "get" or care for; maybe I am just old. 
  • Chunky jewelry on guys (or girls for that matter, but on girls I can at least get it but on guys?).
  • Man-pris. These would be capri pants for men in case you were wondering. 
  • Why it is that when you have the time to sleep, you can't but when you have a lot to do sometimes all you want to do is nap. 
  • Why people wear those weird ass Vibram foot-gloves, they look stupid.
  • Nose piercing.
  • Hipsters in general.
  • Why people wear hats that are 'in fashion' even though it makes them look like dorks. 
  • People who do not dress age appropriately.
  • People? Who end every sentence? With a question?
  • Walking into a room and forgetting why I walked in there, or any one of many iterations of this. 
  • People who initiate online conversations and then become monosyllabic. 
I'm sure there is more...but I started typing this and forgot most of them (see second to the last item).

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all of the items.

    About forgetting... I've been like that since I was a little boy. My father asked me to bring a knife from the toolbox. When I went to garage I forgot what he asked for and tried to think what he was doing, so I brought him a hammer.

    ReplyDelete