Friday, September 9, 2011

Funemployed!!

Today was my last day of work at Adobe. I've mentioned it before on here and now it is over. My co-workers here in Stockholm gave me a lovely send-off yesterday at fika with flowers, a lovely cake, and a wonderful book on Stockholm signed by all in the office and a very nice bottle of wine. 
My co-workers in Ottawa sent me a great scanned card they all signed and there is a gift on it's way, all in all a wonderful send off and to be honest I am glad for the break and I look forward to whatever presents itself next.

This weekend will be busy with a dinner with friends on Saturday night and plans on Sunday with a remembrance of 9-11. I am looking forward to relaxing when I can. The next week or so I will be cleaning the house *really* well then when that is done I will be going out and about and checking out parts of Sweden I have yet to see. Speaking of things I have yet to see, I saw this on the way home today. Ass Transport. Yes, really. It made me laugh all the way home, thank god traffic was slow enough that I could get a pic of it!
Have a great weekend everyone! And remember, I am available for lunch dates, book accordingly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment