Friday, August 26, 2011

Sorry! Been away...a lot going on yet nothing much.

I have been remiss in posting! My apologies. Lately I have been just plodding through life the past week or two. I am still kind of adjusting to the fact that in 2 weeks from today I will be out of work and trying to figure out what is next for me. 


I want to do something that will allow me to make some money, and do something I enjoy but not sure what yet. Add a language barrier to that and it make it a bit harder. 


In the past couple of weeks we have had a few guests come through Stockholm, and it has been fun to see them all and there are more arriving this weekend. It's been a lot of fun and next week I am actually going to take a day off and go out and sightsee with the visitors a bit. 

1 comment:

  1. You speak English fluently, that should be good for most of the Swedish. You will be ok. And as we have read, you haven't had a decent vacation since when... take it easy first and visit also Finland after you are free like a bird.

    ReplyDelete