Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Not much going on

The past couple of days I have been laid up with pain in my foot. I haven't been able to put much weight on it and sleep had been elusive a few times due to pain. I have an appointment at the doctor on Friday to have this checked out.

Now because of this, my days have been even more quiet than usual. I am used to spending my days alone but I can generally find something around the house to keep me busy; I bake, I cook, do laundry, vacuum, play with the dogs, and go grocery shopping and a myriad of other things that make my day go by. The past few days have made me realize how much I actually do to keep myself busy.

This past week I have spent more time on Netflix and watching stuff on iTunes that I have on a long, long time. Hell, I even watched "Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang." It was 2.5 hours long! Way longer than I remembered! I have also played a bit with the camera which has resulted in an awesome pic of my dog, Sierra.

So that is what is happening with me right now, nothing exciting. I am sure all will be fine and I will be 'back on my feet' in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment